The Lido de Paris legend ... Paris is the Lido and the Lido is Paris!
To sum it up, the Lido is: 70 artists on stage including a showgirl and the legendary Bluebell girls®, 23 monumental sets, 600 gorgeous costumes, a mind-blowing scenography: spectacular waterworks, a real ice-skating rink, extraordinary attractions and breath-taking special effects…
The Lido and its revue best symbolize the Parisian nightlife, and offer dreamy beauty, seduction.
You have 6 months to use your Lido de Paris gift voucher.
Here are the different offers to discover the Lido de Paris :
- Sparkling Offer Show : - Paris Merveille Show at 9pm or 11pm - 1 Glass of champagne Lido Brut 1st price
- Champagne Offer revue show at 11pm : - Paris Merveille Show at 11pm - 1/2 bottle of champagne Lido Brut 1st price
- Champagne Offer revue show at 9pm : - Paris Merveille Show at 9pm - 1/2 bottle of champagne Lido Brut 1st price
- Diner & Revue Plume Evening at 7pm : - Diner (2 appetizers, 2 entrées, choice of 2 deserts) – Choice of beverages à la Carte - Show at 9pm
- Diner & Revue Etoile Show at 7pm : - Glass of champagne - Diner (2 appetizers, 2 entrées, choice of 2 deserts) - 1/2 bottle of wine - Show at 9pm
- Diner & Revue Champs-Elysées Evening at 7pm : - Diner (3 appetizers, 3 entrées, choice of 3 deserts) - 1/2 bottle of Champagne Brut 1st cru – Show at 9pm
- Be the first to review this product
In 1946, two brothers, Joseph and Louis Clerico take over the direction of an establishment located on the Champs-Elysées, the Lido. They entrust the artistic direction to Pierre-Louis Guérin, with René Fraday joining him soon after, the loyal partner of Mistinguett. They will together unite their vision of a cabaret, their passion and solid show experience to create the Lido de Paris where they will reinvent the concept of the dinner show.
The prestigious address, its friendliness and the quality of the shows soon attract the crowds. From 1949, Margaret Kelly and her dance troupe, the famous Bluebell Girls® will bring their glamour to the most prestigious Parisian cabaret. The 26 revues, that have followed, one more spectacular than the other, have contributed to make the Lido an international reference.
The Lido de Paris is located on the most beautiful avenue of the world at 116Bis Avenue des Champs Elysées 75008 Paris